Safety Measure Management
Showroom & Service Centre Operations
Our showroom and service centre remains open. As your well-being is our top priority, safety measures and practices are in place to minimise direct contact.
We are excited to have you back and to be able to serve you personally (with safe distancing measures in place). Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Aftersales Contactless Measures
In the interest of our customers’ and employees’ safety, contactless aftersales services are in place as a part of safety measure management.
- All aftersales customers are required to make an appointment. Walk-ins will be strictly on an emergency basis.
- Key-drop services are available by filling up the key-drop envelope and dropping them into the key-drop box or seek assistance at the reception counter.
- Our service advisor will contact you at your appointment timing via a telephone call.
- Due to the capacity limit within the premises, we encourage our customers to stay safe and not wait within our service centre.
- Our service advisor will contact you regarding the service status of your vehicle via a telephone call.
For minimal contact, pick-up and delivery service are available at additional charges.